Booking Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions which apply to any booking for an event organised by The Bowerman Charitable Trust (Events).
1. Eventbrite, Inc., including its affiliates and subsidiaries (Eventbrite), provides ticketing services for Events by way of an online portal, including serving as a limited payment collection agent (as specified in the Eventbrite Merchant Agreement). Eventbrite is not the creator, organiser or owner of any Events. For further information on the terms under which Eventbrite offers and performs its services, please refer to the Eventbrite Terms of Service.
2. Tickets for Events are available for booking online only at thebct.org.uk. Tickets are not available on the door.
3. By making a booking for an Event, you confirm that all of the information you submit is accurate, true and complete.
4. Your booking will be confirmed by way of a confirmation email from Eventbrite. Eventbrite will make tickets available for download and/or printing by you as soon as your order has been confirmed.
5. You will have an opportunity to agree to make a donation of a suggested amount to The Bowerman Charitable Trust (Donation) when you make your booking. There will also be an option to make the Donation through Gift Aid. Donations are not compulsory and tickets for Events can be obtained without a Donation. For the avoidance of doubt, Donations do not constitute consideration for tickets for Events.
6. There is a limit of four tickets per applicant for each Event. All tickets for Events are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
7. As there is unreserved seating, a ticket does not entitle the ticketholder to a specified seat at an Event.
8. Tickets must not be re-sold for profit or commercial gain and a failure to comply with this restriction will render the relevant ticket void.
9. Only individuals who hold a physical ticket or have downloaded a ticket to a mobile device are permitted to attend Events. Whilst we will permit admission to latecomers wherever possible, admission is not guaranteed.
10. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms and conditions and whether or not such individual holds a ticket for the Event, we reserve the right to refuse entry to any individual to any Event.
11. By attending an Event, you consent to the recording and filming of yourself as a member of the audience.
12. Unless stated otherwise in respect of a particular Event, glasses, bottles, cameras and recording equipment, etc. are not allowed on the premises of The Bowerman Charitable Trust.
13. Mobile phones, pagers, watches and other audible devices should be silenced before entering the Event auditorium.
14. Events may be cancelled at the absolute discretion of The Bowerman Charitable Trust.
15. If an Event is cancelled, you will be notified by email and will receive a full refund corresponding to the amount of your Donation. The Donation will be remitted to you within five days following the date upon which the relevant Event was scheduled to take place.
16. We may change these terms and conditions from time to time without notice to you but will update our website as soon as reasonably practicable. Any subsequent bookings will be subject to such changes.
17. We are The Bowerman Charitable Trust, a charity established in England and Wales (Charity no. 289446). Our public address is Champs Hill, Waltham Park Road, Coldwaltham, Pulborough, RH20 1LY. We can be contacted at: